.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Minding My Own Mind

Sunday, February 27

12/26

. I remembered blood when I looked down at the creeping veins across my wrist and hand. I looked at the other, and the jutting veins were there too.
. A salary. It determines a person's worth. I work this hard; and I built up this understanding for the world, my credentials; so I deserve this measure of money for the work in a day to buy food, my place to come home to, my clothing, health, and luxurious indulgences that include those just mentioned and more.
. Loneliness. Lone experience in this world--only exception are siamese twins connected at the brain--; loneliness and breathing.
. When a girl's/woman's hair is so incredibly tender, soft, and flowing, it's so beautiful I want to die in it, to hold her warmly to me. It's just hair: thousands of follicles of the scalp.
. The person is the actual person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home