.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Minding My Own Mind

Thursday, February 10

Kitty would be so unhappy

I can't figure what it was. I figure it was a frog--not "frog," you know the ones we have in the yard; "toad?"--toad, yeah. Not the big ones though, since she wouldn't have bothered with a bigger one. It must have been the babies of the toad, and they must have poison in them too, right? 'Cause she just passed out--like Auntie's dog did--under that tree: yeah, you know that tree where the front yard connects to the lawyer's house, at the front, the mango. Well next time we have another, I've been thinking, we're going to keep her indoors all time. Well, there's that doggy door; but once it gets fixed, I'm keeping it shut. No, it can't be just gotten rid of; it's not a part of the screen, it's built in, remember? What'dyou say? No, grandma found her. Grandma did. She found her, said she was just like sleeping. and they buried her before we got home. Yeah, grandma and grandpa buried themselves. Yeah, before I got home; I didn't get to see her.

*
*

Hey; no no, no it's okay, I'm was going to sleep. New York it's good eh? Hah hah ha. Good good. So you know kitty's dead... Oh, you know, you know. Yeah, I think it might have been a toad--oh yeah?, oh yeah you just spoke to ma eh? Yeah, it's too bad. It's nature! Hah hah ha. It's nature; 's what happens. Noooooo; you have to let out cats. Then how unhappy they will be to being indoors all of the days. Might 's'well be dead! Cat would be so unhappy. Yeah, we'll see; it's sad. So how's job? Okay, I'll go to sleep. Go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home