.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Minding My Own Mind

Saturday, August 6

The novel? The short story? Unstructured thougths?

If I imagined myself at home,
where would I be?

If I imagined writing that would fulfill, or get at attempting to fulfill my observation, my running diagnosis, the motion of the world/exist as part of that motion,
what would come?

I am mortal, and acknowledge the short piece I do in time.

Lives come, people overlap relatives family partners of love and its enjoyment is poetry and writing is a vocation.

1 Comments:

  • Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home