.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Minding My Own Mind

Monday, November 8

3 today

I.
The world inside the house
The walls, privacy, inability to be seen
And look out

On the scale of all things
Who am I to exist
Out of the square foot I stand on

Give voice to me
The ghost behind Want
Is to give
Voice to others

All
From here.


II.
We
can't be ghosts
anymore things are
really too real


III.
I jogged today and saw a cat,
followed it through darkness with my eyes and saw others;
a kitten; a cat I imagined male, sitting regal;
another kitten tumbling into the first one.
They disappeared into the brush.
The parents (I imagined they were)
standing atop the flat grass plain motionless.
Unnoticing.
They were one family--that
was their home there--and I ran
by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home