.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Minding My Own Mind

Wednesday, December 1

back to morbid, blame it on the Herald

If you're bored with yourself, can you just leave? When the gruesomeness of the frontpage gets too real and mortal and evil, really evil, can I just stop reading, and will it stop--at least in my world, because of course it doesn't in that real one--? If I want to focus on my life, the path of it, the way painters... no, more so incredible paintings and poems and fiction is created out of focus, will I be able to just do it, or is it a state of mind, and a state of living that situates itself around you based on its whims?
terrible
I read it in a short story today--Palanuik, I think it was; but aren't sure; I read a lot of authors in a day when I work at the bookshop, none but few like sperm that make it past single digits page, because of the scattered windowslits of reading opportunities, and the on-hand-ness of them--and it's such a word that doesn't exist but for us. Terrible, no matter
what it describes it's terrible and I will never forget reading that word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home