.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Minding My Own Mind

Monday, January 3

last4 2004

12.25.04

Get a Personality

I'm out here getting a personality like you said
--but I'm lebotomizing you to; I just
recall you in these lines to
--materialize you
in order to overcome you
--and bottom my boat
has left aground, that white sandbar on blue
--floats away
Turette's wouldn't curse the flower enough to express it
--but bipolar will;
Arts and crafts wouldn't create the Eve out from you
--but my rib will,
so fuck you, Abe,
--you meatless bitch.


The Gap

So how close to the reality do you breathe?
Can it feel the warm moisture?
Does it seduce you, but keep its distance--
----rubbing its skirt from the other end of the football field?
Is it a metal pole the tongue runs across--
----in the Providence wintertime snowstorm; or in a heatstroke?
Passionate? Romantic yearnining?--
like you wish for
----after those Hollywood flicks?--
or does it breathe
you, in love, making?

Reality is us, all of us,
for me--
Do you hear that rhythm
in my breath?
I want to fuck through paper
so I write write write write write write write write write
reality on white is done
for now.


So tonight, how about tonight, why dont I sleep?

Do you ever not sleep because you want the
day--the groove of it--not to end? Or is
tonight because of a failure to want to face
what comes tomorrow?--It's all subliminal, under
the consciousness--or is it all growing pains?
And it could be that coffee I had..


12.28.04 Weather Forecast

It's cold out there, Hey
----especially if you dont have
someone to share, warm the bed
-----those New York nights
Where's the cold come from?--
----there's lots of space
The world to fill; & imagine
----the bill to heat the place--

who's got that kind'er dough;
----not enough money in the world.
The Expedition.
There's an expedition that's all expeditions
----in one
It leaves in one hour--
----one hour, gate three Platform A

And you could have enough time,
----mind, body and life somehow still
But not enough heart
----to see it
On your own.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home